Recruitment for the new cohort of Foundations in Patient Experience
Applications are now open for a new course on Foundations in Patient Experience, beginning in November 2018. This cohort follows the successful first cohort which ran in Spring 2018.
The course supports the following learning objectives:
- Help people working in patient experience and engagement fully understand their responsibilities and work strategically as leaders in their field
- Strengthen knowledge of research evidence, its relevance to patient experience, to other patient and organisational outcomes
- Understand the historical and policy context for patient experience and efforts to improve it in the UK and internationally.
- Strengthen the personal impact and effectiveness of students, confidence in role, skills in sense-making, influencing and collaborative working
- Increase confidence in understanding, analysis and use of different types of data on patient experience
The course is structured into four modules. The first two will be taught on consecutive days at a residential at Aston University on 13-14 November. The final two modules will be taught on consecutive days at a residential at Warwick University on 5-6 December. Total fees for the course, including learning materials and the residential, are £????. The course is CPD-accredited with each module the equivalent of 8 hours of learning. Students may obtain The Point of Care Patient Experience certificate by submitting a piece of written work.
We welcome applications from people working in patient experience within the NHS, Patient Advice and Liaison Service or third sector organisations concerned with patient experience.
If you are interested in taking part please complete enter you your details below, and you will be directed to a link to download the application form. If you would like to learn more about the course, and discuss how this would benefit you, please either tick “Contact me” in the below form, or email email@example.com .The deadline for applications is the You will need your line manager’s support for your application.