We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Send you newsletters that you have specifically requested
- Handle enquiries and complaints that you have made via enquiries forms.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others
- For the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you deliberately send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Changes to the policy
You have the right to ask for any personal information we hold about you. Please let us know if any information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you have any questions concerning anything on this page, please contact