Schwartz Community Events 2020 – Online
As a result of restrictions on face-to-face meetings due to Covid-19, we are holding our Schwartz Community Events online this year.
Whether you are a facilitator, administrator, clinical lead, steering group member or just a regular attender at Rounds in your organisation, we welcome you to join. The programme for the day will be a mixture of breakout sessions, an opportunity for shared learning on Schwartz, Pop-up, Team Time and will feature a Live Round.
We have a range of dates and times available, and each event will be 3 hours long. Each Schwartz site has 2 free tickets available to one of the events:
- Thurs 17 September – 09:30-12:30
- Wed 23 September – 09:30-12:30
- Tues 29 September – 09:30-12:30
- Wed 07 October –14:00-17:00
- Thurs 15 October – 09:30-12:30
- Wed 21 October – 14:00-17:00
- Tues 27 October – 09:30-12:30
- Thurs 05 November– 14:00-17:00
Each site has 2 free tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased for £30 per person at the link below: