Schwartz Rounds facilitation training: Day 1
07 September 2016
Day 1 training for Schwartz Rounds facilitators gives recipients an introduction to Schwartz Rounds and focuses on getting them started up in your organisation. Day 1 will also equip you with basic facilitation skills.
The layout of the day is:
- Background and evidence for Rounds
- Introduction to Schwartz model
- Generating topics for Rounds
- Practising panel preparation
- Experiencing a live Round
To attend Day 1 you should:
- Be either the clinical lead or facilitator for your organisation
- Ensure that your steering group has met at least once
- Have arranged for the facilitator and/or clinical lead to observe a Round in another organisation
We suggest that once you have run at least three rounds you should then attend Day 2
For more information about Rounds please visit the Rounds section.
To book a training place please contact: email@example.com