Schwartz Community Event 2019 – Manchester
16th May 2019
Whether you are a facilitator, administrator, clinical lead, steering group member or just a regular attender at Rounds in your organisation, we welcome you to join us for a day of networking, peer learning and celebration of all things Schwartz.
Learning objectives for delegates:
- Hear and learn about changes, ideas and innovations in the Schwartz Community
- Accessing support as a facilitator or clinical lead including experiencing a live Round on the theme of ‘A difficult Round’
- Through a range of experiential workshops deepen your knowledge and skills for running Rounds
- Find out about the range of research in the Rounds
- Strengthen your motivation further and inspire each other
Following the success of the Schwartz Awards in previous years, we are excited to announce that we will once again be showcasing shortlisted and winning entries during the event. To find out more about the different categories and how to enter, please visit our Schwartz Awards page.