Schwartz Community conference 2018 – London
23 January 2018
We are delighted to be hosting a conference for the Schwartz Community, bringing together colleagues from the 177 organisations running Rounds across the UK and Ireland.
Whether you are a facilitator, administrator, clinical lead, steering group member or just a regular attender at Rounds in your organisation, we welcome you to join us for a day of networking, peer learning and celebration of all things Schwartz.
Following the success of the inaugural Schwartz Awards in 2016, we are excited to announce that we will once again be showcasing shortlisted entries during the conference and announcing the winners at the end of the day. To find out more about the different categories and how to enter, please visit our Schwartz Awards page.
Learning objectives for delegates:
- Hear and learn about new ideas and initiatives to improve staff support – including innovations that others in the Schwartz Community have developed;
- Find out about new evidence and arguments for the importance of Schwartz Rounds in making the case and sustaining Rounds;
- Have the opportunity to influence the future of the Schwartz Community and sustainability of the Rounds themselves;
- Be made aware of the support available from the Point of Care Foundation and one another;
- Strengthen motivation and be inspired!
If more than two colleagues in your organisation would like to attend the conference, additional tickets will be available to purchase for £100 per person, subject to availability.
Remember, you should only book onto the conference in your region (South or North). Please note that due to limited capacity, we are unable to allow organisations to choose between the regional conferences so please do not book onto this event if you are, for example, from a site in Manchester.