The Point of Care Foundation announces new marketing partnership with EFR/LWC group
28 December 2016
Embargoed until 00:00 on Wednesday 28 December 2016
The Point of Care Foundation is pleased to launch a new cause marketing partnership with EFR/LWC group, enabling supporters of the Foundation to give back simply by booking a holiday or arranging business travel.
Head of Fundraising Amy Ledingham said:
“We are delighted to be working with EFR/LWC group to provide an innovative way for people to back our campaign to support patients and staff in the NHS.”
EFR Director Max Ali said:
“We have always prided ourselves on providing the best possible experience for all of our customers. We look forward to giving a truly unique and personalised service to new customers while at the same time giving back to a great charity who support thousands of staff and patients in the NHS.”
The partnership was brokered by Charity Upsides, a social enterprise which fosters relationships between like-minded charities and businesses. Director of Charity Upsides Nick Tustin said:
“At Charity Upsides we pride ourselves on creating mutually beneficial relationships. We are pleased to be involved with such an exciting and dynamic commercial partnership.”
About The Point of Care Foundation:
- The Point of Care Foundation is an independent charity dedicated to improving patients’ experience of care and increasing support for the staff who work with them.
- We rely heavily on income from charitable activities, which is income received from NHS Trusts and hospices.
- As for many charities, covering core costs remains a real challenge; we now have a fundraising strategy and are actively seeking funds in an attempt to cover these core costs as well as to bolster existing programmes and to nurture new innovations.
- For further information about our work please visit our website, pointofcarefoundation.org.uk or follow us on Twitter @PointofCareFdn.
- For media enquiries contact Patrick Cullen, communications manager on: 020 3841 5578 or at Out of hours on 07969 991 720.