Schwartz Community Events 2020 – Online
17 September 2020 to 05 November 2020
As a result of restrictions on face-to-face meetings due to Covid-19, we are holding our Schwartz Community Events online this year.
Two free tickets for Schwartz sites
Whether you are a facilitator, administrator, clinical lead, steering group member or just a regular attender at Rounds in your organisation, we welcome you to join. The programme for each event will include a mixture of breakout sessions, opportunities for shared learning, and will feature a Live Round on the topic of Covid-19. The agenda for the day can be found here.
We have a range of dates and times available to choose from and each event will be 3 hours and 15 minutes long. Each Schwartz site has two free tickets available to one of the events:
- Thurs 17 September – 09:30-12:45
- Wed 23 September – 09:30-12:45
- Tues 29 September – 09:30-12:45
- Wed 07 October –14:00-17:15
- Thurs 15 October – 09:30-12:45
- Wed 21 October – 14:00-17:15
- Tues 27 October – 09:30-12:45
- Thurs 05 November– 14:00-17:15
Each site has two free tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased for £30 per person at the link below: