Community Event – Running Schwartz Rounds in Challenging Times SOLD OUT
6th July 2022Schwartz community
The first Schwartz Community event of 2022. We’ll be reflecting on experiences and sharing ideas for running Schwartz Rounds in challenging times.
- Do you find Rounds beneficial but challenging to run?
- Are you wondering how to make them more sustainable?
- Would you like to connect with others to share learning but don’t know how?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, you cannot miss our first 2022 Schwartz Community Event.
When: Wednesday 6th July 9:15am –1.00pm.
The event will give you the opportunity to:
- reflect on experiences so far and look to the future sustainability of Rounds in your organisation.
- discover and share innovations and ideas to help better embed Schwartz Rounds in your organisation.
…by exploring themes such as:
- psychological safety
- positioning Rounds, particularly in response to challenging systemic climates
- reframing obstacles
Who is the event for?
Anyone that has been involved in running Rounds. Facilitators, steering group members, administrators and clinical leads are all welcome.
We only have 100 places and expect them to go fast. Book your place now.
Each Schwartz site can send two people for free. If you think you need more places for your organisation, please get in touch with us.